Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chip Off the Ol' Block

People sometimes ask me if I think Baby Dude resembles Honk. I always answer this question with a resounding, "Yes!" But it's not just because he inherited his father's smiling eyes and mischievous grin. Their similarities extend far beyond physical appearances.

Like father...
...like son.
What is it with boys and their dirty, discarded socks? It's just a matter of time before BD is helping himself to all the cash in my purse and using my Swiss-formulated, botanically-based, dermatologist-tested face soap as body wash.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously, i've come back to look at this blog a few times now and laugh harder every time. classic!

Leilen's BFF for this very moment said...

When is he leaving? I mean I like him around, but the blogs come much faster when he's gone! Sorry Honk, but it's true... :)

~Desse (I'm not kidding, that's my word verification)