Friday, March 13, 2009

Marshmellow Heaven

The kids never leave Lainey and Nudge's house empty-handed. The last time we headed home from their house Lil' Miss and Baby Dude were clutching dixie cups filled to the rim with miniature multi-colored marshmellows. Thanks, Mom.

A few minutes into our drive home, I heard Lil' Miss let out a deep sigh and lament, "Huuuuhhhhh! Only one left..."

I immediately jumped on the opportunity to engage in one of my favorite past times- inanimate object impersonations.

"Oh, please! Please don't eat me!" I pleaded. "I know I'm sweet and soft, but I don't want to go in your stomach. I want to live! I want travel, maybe take up watercoloring... I have a family who will miss me!"

To this, my precocious little princess replied, "Don't worry. Your family's ALREADY in my tummy!"

1 comment:

the Clarksters said...

She's a quick witted one... must take after her daddy!!! I hope Hunter & Helena are this funny!