Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Charge is in Charge

Baby Dude locked me out again today. He so knows what he’s doing. I could feel him snickering at me from the other side of the garage door. Yep, there I was again, in my pajamas, opening up the garage, then running around to the front of the house and pounding on the front door for Lil’ Miss to let me in. It’s become such standard protocol around here that she doesn’t even ask about it anymore, just opens the door for me and goes back to whatever toy she’s playing with. The only difference this time was that I happened to be on the phone with Katy while this whole charade was being played out. When it was all over, she had the nerve to suggest I hide an extra house key in the garage. Geez! Look who’s so preachy! Never you mind the fire department incident two years ago with Lil' Miss wailing from her carseat inside the locked car and the location of the extra set of keys just beyond my mind's reach. Bottom line: I'd rather keep believing that I'm proving who's really boss around here than give in to his little antics. I showed him!!!

No comments: