Saturday, September 6, 2008

Love at First Load

Take a good look at this picture because it's the last of its kind. In just a few short hours, the new man in my life will be here to sweep me off my feet with his Sheer Clean Wash System, Super Capacity Tub, 36 Targeted Spray Jets, EZ2Lift Adjustable Upper Rack, and Quiet Partner IV Sound Package. His food disposal and self-cleaning filter alone were more than enough to have me throwing my arms around his 24-inch frame and professing, "You COMPLETE me!"

And now I'd like you to meet the man himself, Whirlpool GU2700XTSQ...


Not to worry, Honk. It's true Mr. Whirl has a Hi-Temp Scrub Option, but there's no competing with your Michael Phelps shaven chest.


2 comments:

mamaca said...

I think Honk needs to start bringing flowers....the competition is fierce.

Leilen's BFF for this very moment said...

Honk shaves his chest? It's no wonder you have little old ladies watching him change in the garage. Poor thing, she thinks she's watching Michael Phelps getting his wetsuit on. It'll be your little secret, Honk.